Complaints Policy – Summary (v.1.1 31/10/2017)
Euronet Payment Services Limited, trading as Ria (“Ria, “we”, “our” and “us”) aims to achieve the highest possible standards in the service we provide. If you are not completely satisfied with any aspect of our service available through riamoneytransfer.co.uk you have the right to make a complaint to us.
HOW TO MAKE A COMPLAINT
- Call our Customer Service team on 0800 085 5955. Lines are open from 09:00 to 19:00 Monday to Saturday and Public Bank Holidays.
- Email our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
ONCE WE RECEIVE A COMPLAINT
- We have internal procedures for investigating any complaint and a member of our team will promptly acknowledge your complaint.
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint or give you a satisfactory explanation right away, it will be escalated to our Complaints Handling Team and you will be provided with a complaint form so that we can gather further details about the complaint. Completed complaint forms should be sent to Ria Complaints Handling Team, 75 Baker Street, London, W1U 6RE.
- We will continue to promptly deal with your complaint and keep you informed as we progress our investigation until your complaint has been resolved.
- If you have any questions regarding your complaint, you should contact our Customer Service team (see section 1 above) or the Complaints Handling Team member who is dealing with your complaint.
- Eight weeks after you made your complaint to us (or sooner if you have received our final response to your complaint) you may refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (“FOS”) for consideration if you are not satisfied with the investigation and/or response. If you have received our final response, you have six months from the date of the final response to refer the complaint to FOS.
- FOS is free of charge and further information is available at: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk. You can write to FOS at: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR.
- Please bear in mind that, should you decide to reach out to FOS in the first instance, FOS may well re-direct the complaint to us for consideration and investigation.
Euronet Payment Services Limited (“EPS”), trading as Ria, is registered in England (6975932) with its registered office at 6th Floor, Watson House, 54 Baker Street, London, W1U 7BU. EPS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (FRN:504630)