- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- TYPES OF COOKIES?
You may also wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org both of which contain comprehensive information for a variety of browsers.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES? Cookies are small, often encrypted text files, located in your internet browser (and containing information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive) and are used by most websites. We may collect cookies and use them to help personalise your online experience, ensure you can navigate Our Website efficiently and perform certain functions.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Required cookies. These are cookies that are required for the proper and optimum functioning of Our Website; for example, .RIAAUTH_1 which controls the logged in state of the user, __RequestVerificationToken_XXXXXXXXXXXXX which ensures the security of the data entered by users into forms on Our Website and ASP.NET_SessionId which is the cookie used to track session data on Our Website i.e. order information when going from one page on Our Website to the next.
- Personalisation cookies. These are cookies which we use to recognise when you have previously visited Our Website and to personalise your experience accordingly; for example, .RIADEFAULTS which controls storage of default country and currency information to enable a customised experience for the user and .RIADEVICE and .RIADEVICEVERIFIED which detect whether a device has previously been used to access Our Website.
- Performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visits to Our Website and to analyse the movements of such visitors on Our Website; for example, s_pers, s_sess and s_vi which provide anonymised statistical information regarding volume of usage, pages views and sources of traffic. This information may be used to identify and understand the needs of users of Our Website and to improve the user experience on Our Website.
- Marketing cookies. These cookies are used to measure the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns; for example, _ga, _gat, optimizelyBuckets, optimizelyEndUserId, optimizelyPendingLogEvents, Xtl_cta_tickle_shown, xtl_file, ki_r, ki_t and ki_u.
Euronet Payment Services Limited (“EPS”), trading as Ria, is registered in England (6975932) with its registered office at 6th Floor, Watson House, 54 Baker Street, London, W1U 7BU. EPS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (FRN:504630).